Monday 3 November 2014

Will Be Making Videos

I will be making a video based   animal jam. I hope that you will be looking forward to what I have in mind! It might be majorly epic, you never know! I already got one video I want to share in mind!
But I kind of need to do difficult techniques (which I might need help with) to do it.

Hey, Jammers! I figured out how to publish my video (which was easy) and have started to upload it! Soon, you'll be able to see it. If you Visit Youtube and type in: Animal Jam Fiction Story- Danger Lurks...
Then a animal jam video 'might' come up and you can enjoy watching it! Don't forget to subscribe! This is my first video I uploaded so it might be a little rusty... But I'll get used to it and make my videos a little better. Hope you watch my first uploaded video!

No comments:

Post a Comment